Royall House, northeast facade. In the winter of 1913, fire damaged the large addition to the Royall House built by the Tidd family, who owned the house from 1810 to 1861. Two years later, the addition was removed.

Royall House, northeast facade. In the winter of 1913, fire damaged the large addition to the Royall House built by the Tidd family, who owned the house from 1810 to 1861. Two years later, the addition was removed.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply